Frequently Asked Questions.
You've forgotten to unzip the main archive. It consist: theme, license, offline documentation and demo content.
You need to change the PHP version on your hosting. Minimal version 5.4. You can change it in the PHP settings of your hosting.
You need to increase your PHP parameter upload_max_filesize to 256M. You can change it in the PHP settings of your hosting.
You need to increase the PHP parameter: max_execution_time to 400-600 sec. You can change in the PHP settings of your hosting.
If you’re running a self-hosted WordPress website, you can simply upload and install your WordPress theme through your WordPress dashboard under Appearance => Themes => Add New. Make sure to upload your WordPress theme as a zip-file. If you’ve already unzipped the zip-file which you’ve downloaded after your purchase, then please re-download the theme because a zip-file is required to install the theme through your WordPress dashboard.
In case you have not found answers to your questions in this support article, please also take a look at our other support system, as it is very likely that you will find your answer there. If you have purchased a WordPress theme Fore and have a valid license to gain access to theme updates and support, then you may also send a support request for additional assistance.
1. Edit your wp-config.php file and enter something like: define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
2. If you have access to your PHP.ini file, change the line in PHP.ini
If your line shows 32M try 256M: memory_limit = 256M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (256MB)
3. If you don’t have access to PHP.ini try adding this to the .htaccess file: php_value memory_limit 256M
4. If none of the above works then talk to your host.
Inside the Theme options
- Theme Options >> Additional CSS >> Additional CSS Codes