Fore WordPress Theme
Knowledge base by Quadnotion
Mach – Modern Creative WordPress Theme
Theme Version: v 1.0
Help Desk: https://tickets.quadnotion.com
Thank you for purchasing our theme. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this documentation, please feel free create topic on my help desk. Thanks so much!
WordPress Technical Requirements
- For localhost you can use xampp, wamp or any Apache with PHP and MySQL server.
- Microsoft IIS with PHP 5.2.4+ and ourSQL 5.0+ support.
- Livesite (preferably a sub-domain for testing) with PHP 5.2.4+ and MySQL 5.0+.
- For Manual Theme Installation, you need a full installation package for WordPress, so download here and don’t forget about WordPress Server Requirements, or you may already have a WordPress powered website.
Manual Theme Installation
You can install this WordPress theme using two installation methods:
- Using WordPress Administration Panel
- Copying theme files via FTP
Using fore.zip found in ZIP file you downloaded from ThemeForest you should perform the following steps:
- Login to WP admin
- Go to Appearance > Themes option and click on it to load new page
- Select Install Theme tab at the top of the panel to load new page
- Click on Upload option at the top of the panel to load new page
- Click on Browse button and locate fore.zip on your file system
- Click on Install Now button
- Once installation is complete you can activate Fore theme.
Using fore directory found inside of fore.zip file located inside ZIP file you downloaded from ThemeForest.com you should perform the following steps:
- Using FTP client you should login to server where your WordPress web site is hosted
- Using FTP client you should navigate to /wp-content/themes/ directory under your WordPress web site’s root directory
- Using FTP client upload fore directory to themes directory on remote server
- Once installation is complete you can activate Fore theme
Demo Data Installation
For beginner users and those who want to take a look at the demo content, you can install the demo data:
- Unpack all files and folders of the Package file you downloaded from Themeforest and open the Demo Data folder.
- Copy the content.xml file to your desktop for your convenience.
- Log-in to your WordPress back-end ( http://www.your-website.com/wp-admin or http://localhost/our-website/wp-admin ).
- Go to Tools menu in the left sidebar and click Import.
- Click WordPress and then install the WordPress Imported plugin.
- Once installed go back to Tools menu in the left sidebar and click Import.
- Click Browse and find the content.xml file on your desktop (should be on your desktop as we instructed you just above), click the file when found and then click the Open button.
- Click Upload now and import. It will take a minute to download the demo images from our demo site, but after that, the demo data is installed.
To import the demo settings (Theme Option), please follow the steps:
- Extract the download pack and locate Demo Data folder
- Open it and and locate theme-options.txt file
- Open the file theme-options.txt in a text editor and copy the contents
- Now open WP Admin Panel
- Click on Theme Options from left menu
- Go to Import/Export tab
- Click on Import from file button
- Paste the contents from options.txt on the textarea appeared
- Click on Import button
Method 1: Install the WordPress Envato Market plugin:-
Once installed, activated, and setup, the Envato Market plugin will display a notice in your WordPress dashboard when an update is available. To setup:
- Download the Envato Market plugin and install it through the WordPress Dashboard.
- Activate the plugin.
- Navigate to the Envato Market menu, follow the instructions to generate a Global OAuth Personal Token, and enter the Token in your WordPress Dashboard:
The Settings Page:
The plugin Settings Page allows you to configure your Envato API Personal Token. This API Token is generated from build.envato.com and will allow WordPress to securely receive item updates.
Method 2: Manually Install the Update:-
You can upgrade our theme by performing following steps:
- Download latest theme zip file from ThemeForest
- Extract it and locate fore.zip
- Extract fore.zip and locate fore folder
- Copy/Replace the content of fore folder to /wp-content/themes/fore folder of your web site.